The SharkPCB is an open-sourced 40% ortholinear keyboard. All resources fore this PCB are available on the GitHub page.
See Flashing Instructions for assistance.
Reddit user /u/Gondolindrim designed the PCB, and should be contacted with firmware/hardware issues only. For shipping and other general customer services inquires, email me directly.
- ARM Cortex M4-based STM32F303 processor.
- QMK firmware compatible (will be shipped with default firmware pre-flashed).
- USB Type C.
- RGB Under-glow through intelligent integrated controller WS2812B LEDs. (NOT INCLUDED)
- Full-Grid, One 2U or double 2U space-bar layouts supported.
- Rotary encoder locations at bottom left/right of PCB. Single use only.
- Push button reset.
- Over-current and over-voltage input protection through a fuse and schottky diode.
- Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection through a discharge net.
- Ships with hardware necessary to conform to other cases.
- Custom made by me with every order.
- Straight - 4 Foot.
- USB 2.0 compliant.
- If no color option is selected, Black/Black will be shipped with PCB.